The Diamond Head State Monument Package is the most popular tour purchased at the Diamond Head Visitor Center. This affordable package includes:
• The State of Hawaii- Diamond Head Hiking Narrated Tour
• An official State of Hawaii “I Hiked Diamond Head” certificate
• Official State of Hawaii “Diamond Head Tote Bag”
• An official “I Hiked Diamond Head” Souvenir Tag
• A four color map and guide of the hike to the Diamond Head summit.
You Pay- $9.95. Save $10.00 each package
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Last year over 1,000,000 visitors hiked Diamond Head making it Oahu’s 3rd largest visitor attraction. Diamond Head State Monument is one of Hawaii’s most recognized landmarks and for decades, visitors have hiked to the summit of Diamond Head to enjoy the breathtaking views of Oahu. Diamond Head State Monument is maintained by Hawaii’s State Parks and is a popular historic trail that offers a memorable Hawaiian adventure for the entire family.
Duration: 2 hours